Specification, Identification and Communication, Interviews, Selection of Executive.
Coaching is a training or development process in which an individual is supported while achieving a specific personal or professional competence result or goal..
The effect of coaching can be identified by assessing the coachee’s knowledge and competencies and the development as a result of an inspiring working relationship with the coach.
Steps of direct search
- Understanding of Client’s business and organization.
- Agree position’s scope and responsibilities, compensation package, reporting lines and profile of the desired individual with the client
- Create a search strategy and plan and communicate it to the Client
- Identify target sources and potential candidates
- Screen and evaluate candidates
- Produce a short-list of candidates and prepare individual profiles
- Present the candidates to the client and get his opinion
- Structured interviews with best potential candidates
- Compile confidential report to the Client
- Obtain feedback from both Client and candidate
- Evaluation of online personality test if previously agreed with the Client
- Arrange final interviews/introduction
- Mediate the negotiations of salary and benefits
- Follow Up – ensure smooth transition of the executive and client satisfaction